Kaya Kim is a service designer/ business developer at Service Design Network. SDN is the leading organisation for expertise in service design, based in Cologne, Germany. After having spent four gratifying years at the Service Design Network, and having witnessed its consistent growth, she is now seeking for a new challenge related to the digitalisation of manufacturing-oriented businesses. I am passionate about using design as a perspective to address unique challenges in business innovation and improvement.
- Sound understanding of traditional industrial design process
- Versed at turning inspiration into creative solutions
- Skilled in 2D / 3D visualisation.
- Leadership / relationship management
- Business development
- Project management
- Problem identification
- Research visualisation
- Creative solutions and implementation of different methodologies